On the official website, The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2016 notification was released. Those who cleared this test will get an admission into undergraduate and postgraduate programmes(LL.B and LL.M) and all those aspirants who are eligible can check the notification here and those eligible and interested candidates who had applied for the exam can check and download from the direct link provided below or from the official site as well. The last date for registering is 31st March 2016 and the application process has already started and the those individuals who are interested can walk through this article to know the details.
CLAT 2016 Notification Released: Apply Online Now
Those who cleared this test will get an admission into undergraduate and postgraduate programmes(LL.B and LL.M). All the aspiring candidates takes the test every year that is conducted by National Law Universities. Like every year, the notification has been released and those eligible and interested candidates who wants to apply for the test can check and download from the direct link provided below or from the official site as well.
Age Limit: For all those aspirants who are interested in applying for this post there is no upper age limit for Under Graduate and post Graduate programmes.
Examination Fee: While submitting the online application form of CLAT 2016, the below fees to be remitted excluding the bank charges or additional transaction costs for remitting the fees offline/online through payment gateways
- General/OBC/PWD and other category candidates: Rs. 4000/-
- SC and ST category candidates: Rs.3500/-
Steps to Apply for CLAT 2016 Online:
- Visit the official website or the direct link provided below.
- Click on the link ‘CLAT 2016 online application’
- Read the instructions carefully and fill all the details in the provided fields
- Pay the application fee and click on submit button.
- Save the acknowledgment form and take a printout of it for further reference.