For the recruitment of 1113 posts in Mechanical and Non-Supervisory departments, the Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) has released notification and from the eligible candidates it has also invited applications. Those eligible and interested candidates who had applied for the exam can check and download from the direct link provided below or from the official site as well. The registration process has already begun and the last date for the registration is 4th February 2016.
The corporation, like every year will give the notification on its official website for the recruitment of various posts and will invite applications from all the eligible and interested aspirants. The KSRTC, like every year, has released the notification for filling up the Mechanical and Non-Supervisory posts. The KSRTC, has also invited applications from the eligible candidates and the candidates who are interested can check the eligibility criteria.
KSRTC Recruitment 2016 For Non-Supervisory Mechanical Posts: Apply Now
Name of the Post:
Non-Supervisory: 274 posts
- Assistant Accountant: 71
- Assistant Traffic Inspector: 128
- Assistant Store Keeper: 34
- Statistical Assistant 41
Mechanical: 839 posts
- Auto Mechanic: 160 posts
- Auto Welder: 15 posts
- Auto Body Builder: 44 posts
- Auto Painter: 04 posts
- Auto Machinist: 01 posts
- Auto Electrician: 60 posts
- Technical Assistant: 556 posts
Age Limit: All those aspirants who are interested in applying for this post should have an age limit between 18 to 35 years.
Application Fee: The Candidates belonging to General Category should pay Rs 400 while the SC/ST candidates should pay Rs.200
- Online Application Commences: 14th January 2016
- Last Date for Registrations: 4th February 2016
- Last Date for the Payment of Fee: 6th February 2016
Steps to Apply for KSRTC Recruitment 2016
- Visit the official website or the direct link provided below
- Click on the link ‘KSRTC Recruitment 2016’
- Read the official notification and fill all the details correctly in the provided fields
- Pay the application fee and Click on submit button
- Save it and take a printout of the acknowledgment for further reference.