The notification for the recruitment of Clerk and Technician has been released by The Madhya Pradesh State Cooperative Dairy Federation in order to fill up around 279 vacancies and has invited applications from the eligible candidates. Those eligible and interested candidates who had applied for the exam can check and download from the direct link provided below or from the official site as well.
For various posts every year, The Madhya Pradesh State Cooperative Dairy Federation (MPSCDF) will release the notification as and when there is a requirement and from interested candidates will invite the application. The interested and eligible candidates will apply for the posts online. The MPSCDF, like every year will give the notification on its official website for the recruitment of various posts and will invite applications from all the eligible and interested aspirants. Those eligible and interested candidates who had applied for the exam can check and download from the direct link provided below or from the official site as well.
MPSCDF Clerk and Technician Recruitment 2016: Apply Online For 279 Vacancies
Number of Vacancies:
- Deputy General Manager: 2 posts
- Assistant General Manager: 7 posts
- Programmer: 1 post
- Manager: 50 posts
- Legal Assistant: 1 post
- Senior Technician: 5 posts
- Marketing Supervisor/Sales Incentives Organizer: 20 posts
- Rural Extension supervisor: 9 posts
- Junior Marketing Supervisor: 5 posts
- Junior Rural Extension supervisor: 15 posts
- Accountant: 5 posts
- Laboratory Technician/Senior Assistant: 9 posts
- Telephone Operator: 2 posts
- Technician: 49 posts
- Data Entry Operator: 4 posts
- Accounts Assistant: 10 posts
- Dispatch clerk: 11 posts
- Junior Laboratory Assistant: 20 posts
- Dairy Dak Assistant: 3 posts
- Junior Technician: 10 posts
- Junior Dairy Dak Assistant: 11 posts
- Assistant Grade III: 25 posts
- L.M.V. Driver: 5 posts
Educational Qualifications: All those aspirants who are interested in applying for this post are advised to download the official notification from the website(as it varies from posts to posts)
Age Limit: All those aspirants who are interested in applying for this post should not exceed 40 Years(Male) 45 Years(Female). Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Process: Candidates selection will be purely based on their performance in the written test and those who get good score will be absorbed into the respective posts.
- Commencement of Online submission of application: 26th December 2015
- Last date of online submission: 24th January 2016.