The admit card for the posts of Forest Guard has been released by the Rajasthan Forest Department on the official website. The forest department earlier has released the notification for the recruitment of Forest Guard and from the eligible candidates has invited applications. All those aspirants who have applied for the posts and have been waiting for the admit cards ever since. Those eligible and interested candidates who had applied for the exam can check and download from the direct link provided below or from the official site as well.
Rajasthan Forest Guard/Forester Admit Card 2016: Download Here
In the state of Rajasthan, the Rajasthan Forest Department is responsible for the management of wildlife and forests. The department, like every year will give the notification on its official website for the recruitment of various posts and will invite applications from all the eligible and interested aspirants. The eligible and interested aspirants will check the details of the recruitment and apply for the posts in huge number. The Rajasthan Forest Department like every year has released the recruitment notification to fill up 1800 posts of Forest Guard (Vanrakshak) and 238 posts of Forester (Vanpal) and invited applications from the eligible candidates.
The interested candidates have applied for the posts and have been waiting for the admit cards ever since. Those eligible and interested candidates who had applied for the exam can check and download from the direct link provided below or from the official site as well.
- Forester (Non-TSP Area): 9th January 2016
- Forest Guard (Non-TSP Area): 10th January 2016
- Forester (TSP Area): 7th January 2016
- Forest Guard (TSP Area): 8th January 2016
Steps to download Rajasthan Forest Guard/Forester Admit Card 2016
- Visit the official website of Rajasthan Forest Department
- Click on the link ‘Print Admit Card’ for Forest Guard/Forester-2015
- Read the instructions carefully and click on Continue
- Enter the details like Application number, date of birth and enter code and click on ‘Get Detail’
- The admit cards will be displayed on the screen.
- Save it and take a printout of it for further reference.