Recently, the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the notification for IES/ISS exam. Those eligible and interested candidates who wants to apply for the exam can check and download from the direct link provided below or from the official site as well.
UPSC IES ISS Notification 2016 Released: Apply Online
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Name of the Examination: Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service
- Start of Online Application: 16th January 2016
- Last Date for Online Registrations: 12th February 2016
- Download of E-Admit Cards: 7th March 2016
All those aspirants who are interested in applying for this post must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on 1st August 2016 i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1986 and not later than 1st
August 1995. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST/PH candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by
using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad /State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
How to Apply For UPSC IES/ISS Examination 2016?
- Visit the official website or the direct link provided below
- The homepage will be displayed
- Click on UPSC IES/ISS Examination online application.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Complete both Part-1 & Part-2 registrations.
- Pay the application fee
- Download/Take a printout for further reference.